Wednesday 17th October:
- Pre-Congress Workshop 9:00 am -3:30 pm. “Implications for education of healthcare workers and the public arising from boundaries between periodontitis and dental caries.”
- 9:00 am Registration
- 9:15am Group 1: Role of microbial biofilms in the maintenance of oral health and in the development of dental caries and periodontal disease
- 9:45 am Group 2: Societal factors in the development of dental caries and periodontal diseases.
- 10:15 am Coffee break
- 10:45 am Group 3: Prevention and control of dental caries and periodontal diseases.
- 11:15 am Group 4: Preventin and control of dental caries and periodontal diseases in the ageing population.
- 11:45 am Split into groups to discuss the position papers.
- 1:30 pm Lunch
- 2:30 pm Plenary and discussion.
- 3:0 pm Closing of the pre-congress workshop.
Thursday 18th October
- 3:00 pm Opening ceremony
- 3:15 pm Keynote 1: “Future of dental/medical education and prevention of NCDs in the Global Context.
- 4:15 pm Special Interest Groups Workshops
- 6:30 pm EADPH General Assembly AGM
- 8:00 pm Welcome reception and Cocktail at the conference venue.
Friday 19th October:
- 9:00 am Keynote 2: “ Health in the wide context”
- 10:00 am Keynote 3: Educating the wider dental workforce
- 11:00 am coffee break
- 11:30 am Member presentation for GSK Research Award and SESPO Prize Winner
- 1:30 pm Lunch
- 3:00 pm-6:00 pm Poster presentations
- 6:00-7:00 pm Asamblea General SESPO AGM
- 8:30pm Congress Dinner
Saturday 20th October:
- 9:00 am Report of Special Interest Groups workdhops
- 9:45 am Keynote 4: Gap between research, implementation and policy
- 10:30 am Coffee break
- 11:00 am Keynote 5: Prevention and control of dental caries at individual and population
- 11:45 am Plenary session discussion (previous speakers)
- 12:00 pm Announcement of forthcoming conference EADPH in Ghent in 2019 and SESPO in Jaen 2019
- 12:30 pm closing ceremony